Friday, November 28, 2014

You're My Miracle by Kay


Good morning fellow Berry71Bleu fans!  I hope those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful one full of lots of good food & surrounded by family & loved ones!  All I'm aware of right now is that I ate too much & that I better hit the gym this coming week a few times!  :-)

This months challenge came at a perfect time since November is my son's birthday month.  My little guy turned two this year.  Two.  I can hardly believe it.  It honestly feels like only yesterday that I was holding this tiny little wiggly little man in my arms & now here he is--a toddler & getting bigger every day.


This month we want to see a project based on an Early Year Birthday. Create a project about yourself, your children, a member of your family, or a special someone - an early year birthday 
celebration!


I did a little bit of everything on this page.  I worked with a bit of mixed media, added some stamping & integrated several embellishments of all sorts onto the design of my page.


My page is based on a wonderful sketch I found on Page Drafts.  These sketches really jump start my mojo & I love being able to interpret the sketches in my own way.



Thanks for stopping by & looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you to our sponsors for providing amazing prizes this month!

1st Prize:
Molossi Gift Pack (Chipboard, Bling and Flowers)

2nd Prize: RAK from Denise
(Paper, Chipboard, Mini Album, Stamps, Flowers, Flower Soft and Wood Hearts)


3rd Prize: RAK from Sandra
(Technique Tuesday Dies, Kaisercraft Stamp)


Sponsors:
 


Molossi is an Australian 
retail and wholesale supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft 
industry. Molossi strives to bring you an online shopping experience 
where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to 
compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Molossi offers thousands of 
products including: albums, cardstock, flowers, bling, personal 
die-cutting machines, stickers, embellishments and plenty more! Become a
part of our scrapping community and enter the stash giveaways and 
competitions on our Facebook page and Blog.
For a large range of page layout ideas, sign up for our monthly 
newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly 
promotions.


Please
note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they
will be responsible for shipping costs. Make sure you follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

3 comments:

  1. Just had to pop in & say how LOVELY, gorgeous, clever & 'lookable' this page is!!! ADORE every bit of it.....thanks for a stunner here, Kay:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and special page Kay! These little one's grow so fast.....wishing him well on his second Birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay!! These photos are so precious!!! And your layout is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...