Wednesday, August 05, 2015

'Unbelievable Lough'- mixed media canvas by Sylwia

Hello Artsy Souls!

Sylwia here with my super yellow canvas:) I love the mood board for this challenge. Yellow wouldn't be my favourite colour but I love to challenge myself sometimes. It makes creative process more interesting;)  For this project I used fantastic chipboards by Blue Fern Studios. I also used everything and anything from my stash of embellishments i.e. string, metal pieces, flowers, little bee, bulb and pieces of white canvas.
I hope I inspired you to make a sunny project and join our challenge!










1st Prize
Set of Chipboards from Blue Fern Studios


Random Prize
6x6 Paper Pad from 7 Dots Studio


Sponsors:




We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...