Saturday, November 14, 2015

Moments Layout - Guest Designer - Sanderijn de Bruin-Mittendorff

Hello Berry71Bleu Fans

We have a super, duper, amazing Special Guest Designer today, who was the winner from last months challenge, as well, Sanderijn de Bruin-Mittendorff! ;-) A warm welcome Sanderijn!;-)



I am Sanderijn de Bruin-Mittendorff, I live in The Netherlands. I started scrapping in 2007, but when my daughter was born in 2009 I took some sort of sabbatical for 5 years, because I didn't had the time or the place to create a lot. In May this year we cleaned out the attic and made a perfect room for me, so now I am spending a lot of time there! I love that in the 5 years I wasn't creating, lots of products I already wish to use back in 2009, are now in store and for sale. I love sprays, inks, metallic paints, inka gold, pigment powders, mica powders, gesso, stencils and modelling paste. Just recently I bought myself a Big shot, and I am using die cuts for the first time in my layouts. I am always challenging myself to do different projects, different things I normally wouldn't do, to extend my horizon and to develop more techniques. I am not quite sure how to describe my style, but I am a bit perfectionistic and that gets sometimes in my way...
 
You can find me here: 

 
Thank you for the oppportunity to be a guest designer!
 
Love, Sanderijn

Sanderijn created this fabulous and gorgeous page! ;-)



Isn't the styling just so amazing!!!!



Thanks so much Sanderijn for Guest Designing for us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)
Pop over to Sanderijn's blog, I am sure she would love a visit from you! ;-)

So now it's your turn to play and show us what you create! ;-)




1st Prize:

Full set of 11 Christmas Cosy papers by Riddersholm Design

Random Prize:

Special Vintage Kit prepared by our DT member Sylwia
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.tandiart.blogspot.ie 

Sponsor:


Riddersholm Design
Website
Blog
Facebook

Riddersholm Design is a company created by Connie Riddersholm, who has been designing and manufacturing unique, high quality scrapbooking papers since 2010. Her beautiful papers can be used for scrapbooking, card making and other art projects. The papers are specially designed to reflect Connie's style. All the paper is environmentally sound and produced with high quality materials. The first collection was launched in March 2010. Riddersholm Design products are now being sold in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Australia, England, Finland, Germany, Holland, France and the USA.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Denise, and Berry71bleu for inviting me as the guest designer this month, and for the lovely words in this post! X Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanderijn is a great scrapper, with her beautiful mixed media style! Always perfect, nothing wrong with that Sanderijn :) Hij is weer prachtig hoor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...