Friday, February 26, 2016

Scrapbook Folio - Special Guest Designer - Gloria Stengel

Hello Everyone

We have an amazing and really special Guest Designer today, welcome Gloria Stengel! ;-)

Here's a little about Gloria.



My name is Gloria Stengel and I live in beautiful, southern California. I am a wife of 28 years, the mom of three kids, and the owner of two cats.  We are a homeschooling family, having homeschooled two kids all the way to college with the last one now in homeschooled high school.

I have been hooked on paper crafts all of my life. I have always loved to color, play with paper dolls, and create "projects"! I love all aspects of paper crafting: card making, scrapbooking, mini albums, altered art, up-cycling, you name it! I am happiest when I am making a mess! It's the cleaning up part that I don't care for!

I have a blog, a Facebook Fan Page, and a YouTube channel in order to share my creative work. Please visit my blog, Scraps of Life (www.gloriascraps.blogspot.com) for more inspiration and for links to my other "hang outs."


As soon as I saw the spectacular mood board for February, I knew what I wanted to make! I love color, texture, prints, and metals, and when I saw the shoe in the mood board photo, all I could think of was: Cinderella!

I created an 8x8 card/scrapbook folio.



Isn't this just so gorgeous and beautiful!!








Thanks ever so much for creating this gorgeous and whimsical project Gloria! ;-)

Please pop over to Gloria's blog to see more amazing, scrappy eye candy and inspiration! ;-)


So have you created something yet for our Feb Mood Board?
You still have a few days left! ;-)

Our Sponsor this month is:


"Viva Las VegaStamps! is a US based manufacturer of deeply etched pink rubber stamps. Super high quality makes for beautifully stamped images. Our near 20,000 image inventory ranges from steampunk to vintage, realistic to sayings, people to animals and more. Our stamps are great for scrapbooking, mixed media, art journaling, cards, jewelry, food, wax and more!" 
Connect with us!
 Visit us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vlvstamps
 View our BLOG http://vivalas.blogspot.ie/
 We're on INSTAGRAM  https://instagram.com/vivalasvegastamps/
               PINTEREST  https://www.pinterest.com/vlvstamps/
 Our shop can be found https://www.atvlvstamps.com 

Viva Las Vegas Stamps give one winner a $30 Gift Certificate to use in their store!



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES


We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!
Thank you and we hope to see many beautiful creations in February!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...