Sunday, July 10, 2016

Norway
layout by Anna Wiśniewska





Hello everybody!
It's Anna Wiśniewska with You today
presenting layout made for July challenge :-)
I was inspired by our amazing July Mood Board "Fantasy it is"
created by our wonderful Marie Johansson :-)



Some close-ups of my layout:








Our Sponsor


"My name is Connie Riddersholm, I am the designer behind the brand Riddersholm Design.
It all started in 2010 with some digital designs i made that was giving away on a blog i had then.
Some scrapbooking girls where introduced to these designs and asked what they where thinking.
They sayd do it - print these. I did that - and quit a lot of Scrapbooking papers are designed since.
I sell my paper lines mainly to European paper craft stores. As well as i have customers in USA and Australia.

I run my small business from Randers in the middle of Jutland.I live on a farm with my husband Henning and a bunch of animals.For many years we have been breeding New Forest Ponies. My sparetime is used with my German Shepherds dogs.I compeed with my working dogs in IPO Schutshund and Tracking."
Online store: http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/
Blog: http://riddersholmdesign.blogspot.se/
Riddersholm Design give one winner papers from this collection:
 


Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs. Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.


We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.




Thank you and I am looking forward to meet with your great projects on our challenge!
You have time till 30th July :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...